Return to Learn
As we prepare to return to school in September, it is important that we share some informational items with you:
- Chromebooks are available for a $10.00 rental fee for students utilizing virtual learning and the blended model. The $10.00 fee will be returned upon inspection of the device, once returned. Additional deductibles may apply for damaged devices. This may take 7-10 business days.
- Chromebook rental will be available on Monday, August 31-Friday, September 4 from 8:00-2:00 daily. Please write checks to Richwoods R-VII School District for rental fee.
- T-Mobile hotspots will be available for virtual learning. Please let the office know if you will need a hotspot. We will send your address to T-Mobile to verify coverage prior to issuing a hotspot. This may take several business days.
- For families without internet capability, students can bring their school issued Chromebook to the school parking for connectivity. Google Classroom can be used offline, then when connected it will upload lessons to turn in and download the new lessons.
- Visitors are not allowed in our building at this time. Student drop off is at the back gym door to a staff member beginning at 7:15. Class begins at 7:30.
- All student pickups will be in the pickup line beginning at 3:15. All parents will remain in vehicles through the pickup line.
- Food service is available to students who are learning virtually. Parents will need to submit the days and meals students will eat through a google form that will be provided through homeroom Google Classrooms. We will need your order a week in advance to order the correct amount of food. Students will come into the building through the back gym door 7:15-7:45 for breakfast and 11:00-11:30 for lunch each day. A staff member will monitor the door and allow students in the building. Menus will be posted on the Google classrooms, district website, Independent Journal and emailed each month.