Human Resources & Job Opportunities
The Human Resources Department of the Richwoods R-VII School District is committed to recruiting, hiring, and supporting the most dedicated and qualified employees. Our employees must be able to educate all students to their highest level of academic potential as well as teach them the skills and knowledge to become capable, creative, and responsible citizens.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Richwoods R-VII team. Please contact us to inquire about current job openings and application instructions.
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Custodial
- Substitute Food Service
- Substitute Paraprofessional
- Substitute Teachers - The Missouri State Board of Education approved an alternative route for individuals to obtain a substitute certificate of license to teach, If you are interested, we have a substitute training certification. Registration begins September 2.
Please complete application and return to Bethany Deal, Superintendent, 10788 State Hwy A, Richwoods, MO 63071, or fax to (573) 678-5207.
- Substitute teachers: A high school diploma or equivalent is required for certification.
- Substitute bus drivers: The district will provide training. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for certification.
- Substitute food service, custodial, and paraprofessional: A high school diploma or equivalent is required for certification.