Human Resources & Job Opportunities
The Human Resources Department of the Richwoods R-VII School District is committed to recruiting, hiring, and supporting the most dedicated and qualified employees. Our employees must be able to educate all students to their highest level of academic potential as well as teach them the skills and knowledge to become capable, creative, and responsible citizens.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Richwoods R-VII team. Please contact us to inquire about current job openings and application instructions.
- Bus Driver - Full Time
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Custodial
- Substitute Food Service
- Substitute Paraprofessional
- Substitute Teachers ($85.00 Per Day)
Please complete application and return to Lindell Conway, Chief Academic Officer, 10788 State Hwy A, Richwoods, MO 63071, or fax to (573) 678-5207.
- Substitute teachers: A high school diploma or equivalent is required for certification.
- Substitute bus drivers: The district will provide training. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for certification.
- Substitute food service, custodial, and paraprofessional: A high school diploma or equivalent is required for certification.
If you would like to apply for a position within our district, please download the appropriate application.
Registration Open for 20-Hour Online Substitute Teacher Training
Individuals interested in becoming substitute teachers can register now for DESE’s 20-hour online substitute teacher training conducted by Frontline Education. Please visit the Missouri Department of Education Elementary and Secondary Education's site for more details and to access the training program.
- The cost for the training program is $180.
- After completing the training, you will submit your completed application and background check information.
- The option is still available to get a substitute teacher certificate if you have 60 college credit hours (you would not have to take this training too).